AT Once (Alex Troutt Thriller book 3, Redemption Thriller Series book 3) by John Mefford

AT Once (An Alex Troutt Thriller, Book 3) - John W. Mefford

Wow AT Once will have you on the edge of your seat from the get go. Alex Troutt is back and whilst she is still dealing with missing memories she is getting there, and coming to terms with her husbands grizzly death she is throwing herself into her job ever more.

When bombs start going off in Boston it has everyone on edge especially what happened with the Boston Marathon bombings. Seemingly Priests were the initial target but then others of Irish descendent started being targeted had Alex and her team scrambling to put to a stop to it before any more carnage hits Boston.

In the mid of all this Alex gets a visit from the Director ,Holt and he asks her to investigate one her own, I was shocked at this little turn of events and Alex did everything in her power to try and prove their innocence. Did she succeed in putting a stop the bombings? And what about her special assignment? You will have to read on as I would hate to spoil it.

This is on helluva book that will have you second guessing everyone. Another brilliant 5 stars for Mefford and I cant wait for the next book in the series, I wonder if Alex will get a love interest since it was touched upon every so briefly in this book and I think it would be great for her.

5 stars.